Thursday, October 9, 2008

Something to Think About

There is much frustration in the world, country these days. The financial crisis, the energy crisis, the war on terror and the looming presidential election in less than a month. It is easy to get caught up in the spirits of contention, but I caution you to resist.

Instead, I suggest you turn inward. Get down on your knees and pray to He who has creates all things. Ask Him for help to withstand the buffing winds. It really does not matter, these worldly problems, as long as you try to keep the proper eternal perspective on these events. With prayer and study of the scriptures, especially the Book of Mormon, you may be guided by the Holy Spirit to a calmer state.

I am a mortal being. My life on this earth is short when compaired to the life left to live when I leave this place. I wish to see all of you there on the other side. Where we WILL have peace.

No comments: